Jumat, 07 Oktober 2016

What Favorite Movie Your Life

AssalamualaikumWr.Wb

     Back again with me Febryan Caesar Pratama. In the complete tasks structured English language courses. Last week i have writing post about "Two Things That You Have To Bring Everywhere You Go". Now week 4rd I want to write about "What Favorite Movie Best  Your Life”.

         Movie is describing about my life is "Fast & Furious 7". The film starred by Vin Diesel play as Dominic Toretto, Paul Walker as Brian O'Connor, Michelle Rodriguez as letty, Jordana Browster as Mia Toretto and etc. Because the movie Fast & Furious 7 Is sustainable serial movie, then his story is still the continuation of a series Fast & Furious 6. The movie  Fast & Furious 7 tells a story about the rescue of a woman who makes a tool called "God Eye", That is a tool that can search for the existence of a person using the internet without the need for a long time. The appliance is connected with an electronic device that has a signal and has a camera. Why did I choose the movie "Fast & Furious 7" as the film that favorite me? I liked this movie and there is a high technology  tool called "God Eye". Besides that I love the actor Paul walker because he became the main actors in this film.

          Maybe that’s it from me. Thank you for your attention.
Wassalamualaikum wr. wb
Share:

5 komentar:

  1. nice movie
    don't forget to visit my blog
    a-dry.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. I like this movie and i love your blog design it looks awesome. btw don't forget to visit my blog and write your opinion about my blog :)

    BalasHapus
  3. I like this movie and i love your blog design it looks awesome. btw don't forget to visit my blog and write your opinion about my blog :)

    BalasHapus

Copy Paste

ITSector

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.